Jet Airways has partnered with the international airlines on two basis: codeshare and interline
Codeshare Agreement: Jet has codeshare agreements with the following airlines and for the following sectors of flights:
1. Air Canada: a) From London (LHR) to Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver.
2. Qantas: a) From Singapore to Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
b) From Hong Kong to Sydney.
3. ANA: a) From Bangkok to Tokyo
b) From Hong Kong to Osaka or Tokyo
c) From Mumbai to Tokyo
4. South African Airways: a) From Mumbai to Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban
5. Brussels Airlines: a) From Brussels to Barcelona, Berlin, Birmingham, Bristol, Geneva, Hamburg, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Marseille, Paris, Toulouse or Vienna.
6. United Airlines: a) From Chicago to Austin, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Greensboro, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Antonio, Sacramento or Tampa.
b) From London to Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington or Denver
c) From Los Angeles to Las Vegas, San Antonio, San Diego or Phoenix.
d) From San Francisco to Las Vegas, San Diego, Portland or Tucson
e) From Washington to Austin, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Hartford, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, San Antonio, St Louis or Tampa
7. Malaysia Airlines: Between Kuala Lumpur and Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai or Delhi
8. Kenya Airlines: Between Mumbai and Nairobi
9. Garud Indonesia: Between Singapore and Jakarta
10. Etihad Airlines: Between Abu Dhabi and Chennai, Delhi, Frankfurt, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Munich, Paris and Thiruvananthapuram.
11. airberlin: Code will be placed on flights of airberlin from Abu Dhabi to Berlin and Dusseldorf.
Interline e-Ticketing Partners: There are interline e-ticketing arrangements with 96 partners and otherwise there are 146 interline partners (including the e-ticketing ones).
Copyright © 2017 by Baggage Allowance. All Rights Reserved